6309 Wingspan Way, Bradenton
RECENTLY REDUCED PRICE!!!! NO MANDATORY MEMBERSHIP FEES REQUIRED. Located in Tara Preserve and priced to sell, this meticulously maintained and tastefully decorated 2 bedroom, DEN, 2 bath, 2 car garage, Homes by Towne built home, offers volume ceilings, corian countertops, tile, fireplace, lots of privacy from the screen enclosed lanai. Maintenance free landscaping, and a barrel tile roof. Seller has never lived in home therefore doesn't have any knowledge of Sellers Property Disclosure. Tara Preserve is a public golfing community. Pay as you play. Memberships available for every level of golf. Amenities included are tennis courts, pickle ball, clubhouse, and a community pool. Annual fee of $669 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV with voice activation, HBO, ESPN, WI-FI, HD TV, music and expansive channels. Monthly fee of $135 for maintenance free landscaping. CDD of $1005 is included in taxes. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, University Towne Center and a short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, downtown Sarasota, and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach which has been rated #1 many times. Come enjoy the Florida lifestyle at Tara.
- MLS® #A4416033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,797
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Golf Course, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
- Address6309 Wingspan Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market223
Price Change History for 6309 Wingspan Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4416033)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$10,000 (3.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,900||$7,100 (2.66%)|
|Price Reduced||$267,000||$900 (0.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$267,900||$2,000 (0.74%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,000)||$269,900||$9,100 (3.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.