6516 26th St W, Bradenton
Come and see this spacious, mid- century modern home in Bayshore Gardens. The home features two master suites, with baths. The home has Terrazzo flooring under the carpet that can easily be restored and smart looking retro 50's tile in the bathrooms. There are endless possibilities and with a little hard work and imagination this home can become the showplace of the neighborhood. The kitchen has been recently updated with granite counters and new cabinets. There are two storage sheds in the backyard for your tools and toys. This home is centrally located in Bayshore Gardens, and just a few blocks from Sarasota Bay and close to IMG Academy and Anna Maria Island. Residents have access to a community boat ramp to launch their boats, fishing dock with clean up station, kayak launch, pool, clubhouse, playground, and ball field. The tax bill includes a $357.00 per year fee to maintain the marina and facilities. The optional amenities fee is $10.00 for lifetime pass to use the pool, clubhouse and park. The home is a spacious 2061 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.The Trane A/C system is recent and the warranty can be assumed by the buyer. There is a spacious 30' x 13' Florida Room and an extra large, cement patio perfect for your entertaining needs within the privacy of your fully fenced back yard.
- MLS® #A4415877
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,061
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Water Access, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Water Access
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market153
- Address6516 26th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 7
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeHunt Brothers Realty, Inc.
Price Change History for 6516 26th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4415877)
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$10,600 (5.04%)|
|Price Reduced||$210,500||$2,500 (1.17%)|
|Price Reduced||$213,000||$2,500 (1.16%)|
|Price Reduced||$215,500||$2,500 (1.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$218,000||$7,000 (3.11%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.