16848 Ellsworth Ave, Bradenton
Spectacular Del Webb Lakewood Ranch Pinnacle home with a fabulous pond and preserve views available. This 2,488 sq. ft. one level home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, stunning kitchen with adjacent dining area that flows seamlessly into the great room. The fabulous open floor plan offers the best of everything including a sliding glass door opening onto the expansive cage porch bringing the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas together. Special features include the upgraded porcelain tile extending throughout the entire house, a kitchen with beautiful cabinets & stainless steel appliances, an island with breakfast bar and a large dining area. The impressive master suite has coffer ceiling, large walk-in closet, a private bathroom and walk-in shower. Crown molding, canned and custom lighting, and fans throughout the house are just a few additional items added by sellers. The home was built in 2017 and is in ideal condition. Just move-in and start enjoying the Florida lifestyle. Del Webb Lakewood Ranch is an ideal location and a convenient proximity to shopping, golf courses, theaters, restaurants, hospitals and much more. Enjoy the many amenities within Del Webb including the Club House, pool, pickleball, tennis, restaurant and local clubs. 2019: HOA $909.62 quarterly, CDD $1,570.72 found in tax bill, $360 Annual food/bev. min.
- MLS® #A4415721
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,488
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Gas, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFlorida Premier Real Estate
- Address16848 Ellsworth Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ib Subphases D & F
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market195
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 11:59am EDT.