658 Rosemary Cir, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This house is a MUST SEE! Nestled in the beautiful subdivision of Greyhawk Landing this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has all the bells and whistles your are looking for. This gorgeous home built in 2016 sits on a premium lot with a lake and preserve view made for watching our beautiful Florida Sunsets! As you enter the home through the Foyer the living space greets you with an open floor plan that illuminates with lots of natural light. The beautiful and modern gourmet kitchen has everything a chef could wish for: granite counter tops and rich wood cabinetry, convection oven, oven, reverse osmosis in the kitchen, two large refrigerators and stainless steel appliances just to name a few. The master suite retreat on the first floor gives you all the privacy with all additional bedrooms upstairs. Relax on your private patio, enjoy your pool and live the Florida lifestyle. This home boasts so many upgrades incl. a sound system throughout, a whole house generator gas line, a water softener system, an automatic lift on the foyer chandelier, added storage racks on the garage ceiling, & gas available on the lanai for a future summer kitchen. The security system incl. outdoor cameras, LED throughout, motion light switches in the mud room & laundry room. Located in the new section of Greyhawk Landing, the residents have access to their own pool, and gorgeous nature views through out the community. Why Wait to build when this rare find is ready to move in! Come see this gem for yourself! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4415689
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,926
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market256
- Address658 Rosemary Cir
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeTurner Real Estate Network
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.