1710 141st St E, Bradenton
Introducing you to this Blue Ribbon Award home in the fantastic community of Mill Creek. The double entry doors invite you into a quality home built in 2014 and everything about the features are "like new". Open floor plan designed for easy living and split floor plan so there's plenty of privacy for the master suite and 2 additional bedrooms plus bonus room. Master features very large spa-like en suite bath area and two (yes 2) walk in closets, enormous shower area and garden tub... very luxurious! Step out of the Master Suite onto the covered lanai to enjoy morning coffee and a peaceful pond view. Third full bath compliments the third bedroom, bonus room and access to the lanai. Abundant recessed lighting, crown molding and portrait recessed areas add architectural interest. And to brag a bit, the open kitchen with all stainless appliances, granite counters and all quality cabinetry features soft close cabinets doors and drawers. Tile flooring in living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms. The bonus room offers opportunity for a home office, separate den or play room. A large laundry room with folding counter, sink and cabinets is a real benefit. The 3- car garage is terrific should you choose to have a workout area. Playground close by offers picnic and playground equipment for the guests and residents of Mill Creek. Did I mention the custom plantation shutters? So many extras are yours in this sparkling home. Highly rated school district and a community of well-kept homes and friendly neighbors.
- MLS® #A4415570
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,336
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Rods, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market165
- Address1710 141st St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 1710 141st St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4415570)
|Price Reduced||$419,900||$10,000 (2.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,900)||$429,900||$10,000 (2.27%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.