7007 Gosling Ter, Bradenton
Buyer "Spring Incentive" Credit of $2,000 and a Buyer's Agent Bonus of $1,000 for an accepted contract by 04/30!! This stately country club home is perfectly positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac features impressive curb appeal and desired location with a wooded backdrop. Upon entering the 2,451 sqft home you are greeted by a spacious living room and formal dining area with plenty of space for entertaining and warm tone wood floors. This home has been recently painted with on trend color inside & out with brand new carpet in the bedrooms as well. The layout offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the ground level plus a bonus room or home theater upstairs. Additional wonderful features include a large open kitchen with upgraded Samsung 4 door refrigerator & Samsung gas range, breakfast bar, prep island, Corian countertops, two pantries and adjacent breakfast nook. Family room opens to a great view of the conservation area and private space with a screened lanai. The spacious ground level master suite features two walk-in closets and private bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and dual sink vanity. This home is move-in ready. Walking distance to Tara Elementary. Publix, Lowes, Bealls, LA Fitness, Chick-fil-A are all located near the community entrance! Easy Access to I-75. Great Location!
- MLS® #A4415160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market504
- Address7007 Gosling Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Ii Subphase F
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 7007 Gosling Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4415160)
|Price Reduced||$316,000||$3,000 (0.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,500)||$319,000||$20,500 (6.04%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.