5340 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
Priced for quick sale. Newer villa with many upgrades and 2 car garage too. 2 bedroom 2 bath in conveniently located & Gated Fairfield community. Oversized crystal sand floor plan. Gourmet Kitchen with top of the line cabinetry, granite, tile splash back,Kitchen window, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, tea lights, upgraded cabinetry. 20" Porcelain tile flooring throughout. Separate dining room could be used for a den or office. Master bedroom suite with his and hers closets, walk in closet, master bath suite with his and hers vanities, roman shower. Guest bedroom suite with private full bath. Interior laundry closet. Triple slider to Patio. Plantation Shutters throughout, trey ceiling in living room. Fairfield is a gated community and is maintenance free. Low HOA fees for lawn maintenance, beautiful pool & spa, fitness room, club room and BBQ area. Hoa fees include exterior painting and roof reserves. Close to shopping, retail, restaurants, Braden River Library, Jiggs Landing Fish camp for fishing and boating on Braden River. Centrally located so close to beaches and Lakewood Ranch and UTC mall areas. This home is extremely well maintained and priced to sell quickly.
- MLS® #A4414893
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesGas, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market516
- Address5340 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
Price Change History for 5340 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4414893)
|Price Reduced||$259,900||$3,600 (1.37%)|
|Price Reduced (from $265,000)||$263,500||$1,500 (0.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:59am EDT.