7157 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to Hawk’s Harbor, a tranquil gated community centered around the art of the nautical lifestyle, where this three-bedroom residence fuses comfort with elegance, and immaculate details with beautifully proportioned spaces. Set on an oversized corner lot, delight in serene pond views and tropical landscaping, complete with Queen Palms. The floor plan is perfectly suited for entertaining with an open layout, natural light, and a wealth of indoor/outdoor connections. Enter to 9’4” ceilings, solid wood ¾” Tiger floors, and a gas linear fireplace in the living room. The kitchen is state-of-the-art with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and granite surfaces. Enjoy breakfast with morning light streaming through the windows in the eat-in kitchen, or savor more extravagant meals in the formal dining room with a layout reminiscent of a lighthouse. Experience peace of mind with robust construction designed for a Category 5 hurricane/winds up to 160mph. Additional features of note include an elevator, window treatments, metal roof, tankless water heater, storage space, and a mini-split A/C on the garage level allowing you to adapt the space to your needs. Enjoy beautiful Florida days on the pool terrace where a heated pool and spa combine with an outdoor kitchen for a relaxing resort-like experience. Explore endless tropical waterways from your boat dock space, equipped with electric, water, and upgraded remote controlled 10,000lb lift. Boat and boat canopy available for separate purchase.
- MLS® #A4412656
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Gas, Propane
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Underground, Garage Faces Rear, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market278
- Address7157 Hawks Harbor Cir
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHawks Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesElevated, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 7157 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4412656)
|Price Reduced||$780,000||$19,000 (2.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$20,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$819,000||$30,000 (3.53%)|
|Price Reduced (from $895,000)||$849,000||$46,000 (5.14%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:14pm EDT.