9606 Braden Run, Bradenton
Enjoy country living with convenient access to I-75 and Sarasota or St Pete/Tampa. This custom built one-owner home is a Southern Living floor plan and boasts large rooms, high ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. The screen enclosed pool and spa have been resurfaced and the deck has been updated with pavers over concrete. Roof was replaced in 2011. Some of the features of this well-maintained home are Pella double pane windows, central vacuum, air-conditioned workshop off the 2-car garage and additional exterior locked storage. This one-acre country estate is in close proximity to many shopping, dining and entertainment options as well as Lakewood Ranch.
- MLS® #A4410264
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,410
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address9606 Braden Run
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Crown Molding, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market250
Price Change History for 9606 Braden Run, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4410264)
|Price Reduced||$575,000||$24,000 (4.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $625,000)||$599,000||$26,000 (4.16%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.