5610 52nd Ave W, Bradenton
"JUST REDUCED".. SELLERS WANT AN OFFER on this Immaculate 3BR/2BA move in ready with over 2204 square feet in the Estates of Glenn Lakes. Centrally located near Manatee Golf Course, IMG Academy, 6 miles from our Beautiful beaches, Shops, and great schools. This fabulous home has been meticulously maintained inside and out. You will love the High Ceilings throughout the home along with the Beautiful Bamboo floors in all 3 bedrooms.. Large eat in kitchen, with Granite Countertops and Like New Kitchen Cabinets. The Master Suite has dual vanities/ Walk in shower with an oversized walk in closet in Master Bedroom. Separate Laundry Room with shelves. Formal Living Room and Dining Room, perfect for entertaining. Lawn Care, Reclaimed water irrigation, and Maintenance are all included in the HOA Fee Of $159.00/month . There is ROOM FOR A POOL!!!
- MLS® #A4409114
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market303
- Address5610 52nd Ave W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
Price Change History for 5610 52nd Ave W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4409114)
|Price Reduced||$319,900||$5,100 (1.57%)|
|Price Reduced||$325,000||$9,000 (2.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$334,000||$4,000 (1.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $343,000)||$338,000||$5,000 (1.46%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.