8326 Farington Ct, Bradenton
Lake front custom built home in the gated Concession Golf Course community on a quiet cul de sac street. The lake is visible from six rooms in the house. There are custom touches in every room. The heated pool and spa with a large lanai offer outdoor relaxing or entertaining. The living room has gas fireplace, double tray ceilings and an large aquarium window to enhance the view of the pool and lake. The dining room has a tray ceiling and built in dry bar. The kitchen has granite counter tops, solid wood cabinets, gas cook top, and a walk in pantry. The owners' suite has a sitting area, tray ceiling and sliding glass door to lanai and pool. The owners' bathroom has dual sinks, a walk in shower and a jetted tub. The family room has tray ceilings and sliding glass doors to enjoy the view and access to the pool. The large bonus room has a view of the lake and entry to the pool through a sliding glass door. The inside utility room features a built in desk. The study has a tray ceiling. The oversized 3 car garage has room for 3 cars, golf cart and work bench area. The Concession Golf Course is a private golf course in which memberships are available. The course was rated the best new private course by Golf Digest in 2006.
- MLS® #A4402009
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,683
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSecurity, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
- Address8326 Farington Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market376
Price Change History for 8326 Farington Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4402009)
|Price Reduced (from $1,395,000)||$1,390,000||$5,000 (0.36%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.