8147 37th Avenue Cir W, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED! Are you looking for the perfect home that offers flexibility in a great location? Enjoy casual coastal elegance in a private upscale enclave across from Palma Sola Bay and minutes to Anna Maria Island. The moment you enter this home, the quality and attention to detail is evident. A true split plan with the great room and kitchen at the center of it all, this home is ideal for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen is fit for a chef with an oversized center island, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and Shaker cabinets. Step out of your great room onto a split level lanai where you'll find plenty of room for dining or lounging by your heated pool/spa. With a screened entry and lanai, you'll savor the gentle bay breezes sweeping through your home. Escape to your master suite where you’ll enjoy an inviting space with huge shower, double vanity, spacious walk-in closet with built-ins. Not to be missed are distinctive details such as a tray ceiling, crown molding and 5 ¼ inch baseboards. Enjoy energy saving features such as dual pane Low-E3 windows, radiant barrier roof sheathing, high efficiency air handler and efficient water management in a home that has been energy modeled through Power House Green for Environments For Living. In addition, your flood insurance premium will be low and affordable since this home's living area is above flood plain! Nestled in an intimate community convenient to IMG, shopping, dining, boating, hospitals, parks and the area’s finest beaches.
- MLS® #A4400071
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,751
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Oversized Lot, In County, Flood Insurance Required, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market431
- Address8147 37th Avenue Cir W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Vista Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Price Change History for 8147 37th Avenue Cir W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4400071)
|Price Reduced||$664,900||$5,000 (0.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $674,900)||$669,900||$5,000 (0.74%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.