9905 Royal Lytham Ave, Bradenton
Welcome to this Beautifully Custom Designed home in River Club in Lakewood Ranch, situated in a highly sought after Golf Course Community. This home has an excellent curb appeal with a spacious open floor plan! Features a foyer entrance with neutral floor tile, separate dining room, gracious master suite with large walk-in closet, private bath tub and separate shower. Second guest bedroom with close proximity to the second full bathroom. Kitchen has solid wood cabinets with a breakfast bar and separate dinette area with a large bay window. The screen lanai offering privacy and serenity looking at a private preserve to enjoy! Shows immaculate pride in ownership in every feature throughout the entire home. Short walk to community heated pool and spa. Impeccable maintained and ready for new owners! Close to Lakewood Ranch Main Street where you have abundant shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and to Market Street where you have more shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. No CDD fees and in Excellent condition. A must see!!
- MLS® #A4215475
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,467
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market366
- Address9905 Royal Lytham Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Attic, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRossi & Company Inc
Price Change History for 9905 Royal Lytham Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4215475)
|Price Reduced||$287,000||$12,900 (4.30%)|
|Price Reduced (from $309,900)||$299,900||$10,000 (3.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 6:29am EDT.